Delivery & Returns
We are open for orders but experiencing delays to our delivery promise. You can check the delivery date and status of your orders by logging into ‘My Account’ via the website.
We ask that you only call our Customer Care teams at this time if your query is very urgent. On larger deliveries we’ll contact you before we arrive to arrange a doorstep or safe place delivery to avoid entering your home, i.e. a garage delivery. This also means, added services such as installations and collections of old appliances, unwanted or faulty goods will no longer be available.
Read the latest updates here.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
- Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store and hand it returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
- Remember, if your parcel is over 20kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on 01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to process at a Parcel Connect store
To make a return using Parcel Motel
- Register at Parcel Motel and select the outlet you wish to use. To find your nearest motel using the location finder, go to Parcel Motel
- When you register there is no need to add a debit or credit card or top up your account as returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- When you register, you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID
- Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel outlet
- You will be issued an access code – it will be in the form of a barcode and will be emailed to you
- Take your parcel to the outlet and enter the number from the barcode at the locker. You can also print the barcode and scan it at the outlet or you can scan it from your phone, whatever suits
- The locker will open; place your return in the locker and close
- Your parcel cannot be bigger than 41 x 38 x 64cm, so the large boxes that our dresses and coats are delivered in won't fit. To return these items, please use Parcel Connect
Free 4 day delivery
- Do we have a contact number for you?
- To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime contact number
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account
All other large goods
We offer free delivery on all of our products, large goods like TV's, washing machines, sofa's etc. will take longer to deliver, our courier DHL will contact you 24/48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable time and date with you. Services such as installations or collections of larger items such as old appliances, unwanted or faulty goods are not available at this time.
Click and collect
- You can now click and collect your order from over 1,000 locations nationwide.
- For more information click here.
Will Littlewoods Ireland still accept my returns after Brexit?
• Yes, Shop Direct Ireland Limited T/A Littlewoods Ireland is an Irish company incorporated in Ireland. Littlewoods Ireland will continue to accept your returns after Brexit, in line with current Irish and EU legislation.
Will there be a delay with my returns after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your returns after Brexit. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account. Please note it’s important to retain your proof of return or take a photo of your receipt, as this can be used to track your parcel.
Will there be any delays to my orders after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your orders post Brexit. The expected delivery date at checkout is the date your order will be delivered by. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know you by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account.
Will I be asked to pay additional VAT or duty charges on receipt of my delivery?
Nothing will change after Brexit, the price on our website will be the final cost to you. There will be no additional VAT or duty charges requested on delivery by our carriers.
Is Littlewoods Ireland ready for Brexit?
Yes, we are. We’ve been planning for all scenarios in relation to Brexit over the last two years. This means we already have a process in place to ensure minimal impact to your deliveries and returns.