Free delivery & returns
You can return your item to us for FREE through Parcel Connect or Parcel Motel. If you make a return through the Post Office, they will charge you the postage cost to our depot in Portarlington, Co. Laois.
Delivered in time for Christmas
Order before 7pm on Tuesday 19th December, subject to stock and supplier availability.
Returning Christmas gifts
You'll be pleased to hear that we're extending our 28 day approval guarantee to make sure you can return any unused products you bought after 9th October 2017 in January (just in case you need to send any presents back!)
The goods must be complete, unused, in their original packaging and returned back to us by Friday 12th January 2018 - unfortunately we can’t include our Christmas Trees and Decorations in this offer, and the normal approval guarantee exclusions and restrictions still apply.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
- Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store and hand it returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
- Remember, if your parcel is over 15kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on 01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to process at a Parcel Connect store
To make a return using Parcel Motel
- Register at Parcel Motel and select the outlet you wish to use. To find your nearest motel using the location finder, go to Parcel Motel
- When you register there is no need to add a debit or credit card or top up your account as returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- When you register, you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID
- Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel outlet
- You will be issued an access code – it will be in the form of a barcode and will be emailed to you
- Take your parcel to the outlet and enter the number from the barcode at the locker. You can also print the barcode and scan it at the outlet or you can scan it from your phone, whatever suits
- The locker will open; place your return in the locker and close
- Your parcel cannot be bigger than 41 x 38 x 64cm, so the large boxes that our dresses and coats are delivered in won't fit. To return these items, please use Parcel Connect
Free 4 day delivery
- Do we have a contact number for you?
- To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime contact number
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account
Click and collect
- You can now click and collect your order from over 1,000 locations nationwide.
- For more information click here.