Delivery & Returns
Brexit and us
You don’t need to do anything different when shopping with us, we’ll take care of it all. Most importantly,
- There are no additional VAT or duty charges on your delivery
- As an Irish registered company your consumer rights have not changed
- There are no changes to our free delivery terms and conditions
- We continue to offer free returns on all orders
Here are some answers to questions you may have:
Will I be asked to pay additional VAT or duty charges on receipt of my delivery?
No additional VAT or duty charges will be requested on delivery by our couriers. The price on our website will be the final cost to you.
Do Littlewoods Ireland still accept my returns post Brexit?
Yes, Littlewoods Ireland as an Irish registered company continue to accept your returns free of charge, in line with current Irish and EU legislation.
Are there any changes to the returns process post Brexit?
There are no changes to the returns process. If you are making a return please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account. It’s important to retain your proof of return or take a photo of your receipt, as this can be used to track your parcel.
- Do we have a contact number for you?
- To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime contact number
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account
*All large goods
We charge €25 per order for delivery of large goods such as beds, large TVs, washing machines, sofas etc. Delivery of these goods typically can take up to 11 working days to deliver. Some items will come direct from suppliers and may take longer. We will give you an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out. Our delivery partner DHL will contact you up to 48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in 'My Account'.
Services such as installations are not available at this time due to COVID-19.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
- Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store. Returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
- Remember, if your parcel is over 20kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on 01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to process at a Parcel Connect store.