Delivery & Returns
Free delivery & returns
You can return your item to us for FREE through Parcel Connect or Parcel Motel. If you make a return through the Post Office, they will charge you the postage cost to our depot in Portarlington, Co. Laois.
Will Littlewoods Ireland still accept my returns after Brexit?
• Yes, Shop Direct Ireland Limited T/A Littlewoods Ireland is an Irish company incorporated in Ireland. Littlewoods Ireland will continue to accept your returns after Brexit, in line with current Irish and EU legislation.
Will there be a delay with my returns after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your returns after Brexit. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account. Please note it’s important to retain your proof of return or take a photo of your receipt, as this can be used to track your parcel.
Will there be any delays to my orders after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your orders post Brexit. The expected delivery date at checkout is the date your order will be delivered by. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know you by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account.
Will I be asked to pay additional VAT or duty charges on receipt of my delivery?
Nothing will change after Brexit, the price on our website will be the final cost to you. There will be no additional VAT or duty charges requested on delivery by our carriers.
Is Littlewoods Ireland ready for Brexit?
Yes, we are. We’ve been planning for all scenarios in relation to Brexit over the last two years. This means we already have a process in place to ensure minimal impact to your deliveries and returns.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
- Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store and hand it returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
- Remember, if your parcel is over 20kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on 01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to process at a Parcel Connect store
To make a return using Parcel Motel
- Register at Parcel Motel and select the outlet you wish to use. To find your nearest motel using the location finder, go to Parcel Motel
- When you register there is no need to add a debit or credit card or top up your account as returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- When you register, you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID
- Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel outlet
- You will be issued an access code – it will be in the form of a barcode and will be emailed to you
- Take your parcel to the outlet and enter the number from the barcode at the locker. You can also print the barcode and scan it at the outlet or you can scan it from your phone, whatever suits
- The locker will open; place your return in the locker and close
- Your parcel cannot be bigger than 41 x 38 x 64cm, so the large boxes that our dresses and coats are delivered in won't fit. To return these items, please use Parcel Connect
Free 4 day delivery
- Do we have a contact number for you?
- To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime contact number
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account
All other large goods
We offer free delivery on all of our products, large goods like TV's, washing machines, sofa's etc. will take longer to deliver, our courier DHL will contact you 24/48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable time and date with you.
Washing machine and dishwasher connection - €35.00
Our great value installation service takes the hassle out of removing and replacing your old washing machine and connecting your new one.
You'll find this option at the product page or basket page.
What we can install
New connections can only be made if:
- the appliance is within 1 metre of your existing approved energy supplies,
- the site is clear
- the old appliance is disconnected
- it's to existing, approved fittings and pipework.
What we can't install
Unfortunately, we will be unable to install if we have to:
- re-site your existing pipework
- remove and replace built-in appliances.
FREE disposal of your old white goods?
We can also remove your unwanted white goods for FREE if:
- your old washing machines, dishwashers and dryers are drained of water
- your old fridge/freezer is fully defrosted and dried.
Please note delivery, connection and removal may not happen on the same day.
Delivery charge: €25.00 (price included in cost of selected lines only)
Expected delivery: Delivery within 3 working days
Need it in a hurry?
A selection of large items, washing machines, fridge freezers and dishwashers are available on our express delivery service. Order before 1pm to receive your order within three working days.
Click and collect
- You can now click and collect your order from over 1,000 locations nationwide.
- For more information click here.