Combining a kitchen scale and chopping board, Max Chop and Weigh from Salter is perfect for organised homes or any kitchen where space is at a premium.
It’s designed to streamline the food prep process by allowing you to chop and weigh at the same time. Measuring 35.5 x 27 cm, there’s plenty of room for all your ingredients, and it’ll weigh up to 15 kg.
Designed to make life easier, the add & weigh function allows you to measure multiple ingredients in the same bowl, so there’s less washing up. Salter’s Aquatronic feature means you can also weigh liquids, giving the scale even more versatility.
The units can be changed from imperial to metric depending on your recipes, and for those culinary creations you don’t need to measure it can also be used as a traditional chopping board.
Depth: 35.5 CM
Height: 3 CM
Width: 27 CM
• Designed with an extra-large glass platform for use with large mixing bowls or your food processor
• Chopping board and scales combination lets you chop directly onto the platform
• Weigh up to 15Kg directly on the platform or in a bowl/pan
• Use the 'Add & Weigh' function to measure multiple ingredients in the same bowl/pan
• Utilise the Aquatronic function to measure liquids (ml or fl. oz)
• Designed with a large ‘easy to read’ LCD display
• Choose between imperial and metric measurements to suit your recipe
• Slim and compact so you can neatly store it as you would a chopping board
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.
Credit provided subject to eligibility and lending criteria. Over 18s only. Shop Direct Ireland Limited trading as Littlewoods Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.