Item number LACCR
Philips Philips Series 9000 Wet and Dry Men's Electric Shaver with Precision Trimmer - S9211/12Unbeatable closeness
The Shaver 9000 is our most advanced shaver yet. The V-Track PRO Precision Blades cut 30% closer* in less strokes for unbeatable closeness even on 3 day stubble. Our 8-directional ContourDetect heads follow every contour of your face and neck giving you a close, comfortable shave that leaves your skin in great condition. Series 9000 catches 20%* more hairs with every pass. Resulting in an extremely close, comfortable shave to help you look your best.
With Aquatec technology, the 9000 is 100% waterproof so you can shave your way and choose whether you shave wet or dry.
To complete your ultimate shaving experience, the Series 9000 comes with a Precision Trimmer to help you always look sharp.
*Versus its Philips predecessor shavers
• Unbeatable closeness, even on a 3 day beard *
• V-Track PRO Precision Blades
• 8-directional ContourDetect heads
• Shave wet or dry: 100% waterproof shaver for use with gel or foam
• 50 minutes of cordless use after a 1 hour charge - that's about 13 shaves
• Includes travel pouch and SmartClick Precision Trimmer- ideal for trimming your sideburns
• Fully washable – Simply open the shaver heads and rinse under the tap to keep your shaver head fresh and clean
• 2 year warranty
• Comes with a UK 2-pin plug
*Tested on a 1 day and 3 day beard compared to other high end leading electric shavers
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.