Item number LQU36
Philips Philips Series 5000 Wet and Dry Men's Electric Shaver with Turbo+ mode & Beard Trimmer - S5572/40Clean & close, fast shave
The Shaver Series 5000 adds speed to your morning routine with a fast, MultiPrecision Blade System and fully washable heads.
The MultiPrecision Blade System raises and cuts all hairs and remaining stubble – all in a few strokes, and 5-directional ContourDetect Heads follow every curve of your face and neck to give you an easy, comfortable shave even in tough to reach areas.
With the 100% waterproof Aquatec Wet & Dry seal, you can opt for a quick yet comfortable dry shave. Or you can shave wet with gel or foam or even under the shower.
Shave even faster through dense parts of your beard with the 20% extra power boost you get by activating Turbo+ mode
• Aquatec - Get a comfortable dry or refreshing wet shave. Protects 10X better versus a regular blade against nicks and cuts*
• Close Fast shave - 20% more power with Turbo+ mode to shaver through dense stubble
• MultiPrecision Blade System - Blades raise then cut long and short hairs for a fast comfortable shave
• 5-directional flex heads follow every curve of your face and neck giving you a close shave whilst protecting your skin
• 50 minutes of cordless use after a 1 hour charge - that's about 17 shaves.
• Click on trimmer to finish your look
• 2 year warranty
• Comes with a UK 2-pin plug
*Test done in Germany 2015, after 21 days acclimation
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.