Item number NERXK
The Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet & Dry Epilator removes more hair with a single stroke.Philips Satinelle Prestige is our fastest ever epilator, which firmly grips and removes fine hairs – even those 4x shorter than waxing. Featuring our widest epilation head, this epilator removes more hairs in one stroke for quick, efficient hair removal. Suitable for the bath, shower or against dry skin, the Satinelle maintains constant contact with your skin, gently lifting and plucking hairs from the root for smooth skin that lasts for weeks.
• Long-lasting smoothness: On legs, body and on more sensitive areas, like face, underarm, bikini area and upper lip
• Quick and easy results: The integrated opti-light reveals even finest of hairs for thorough hair removal
• Removes hair 4x shorter than wax
• Wet and dry epilation: Ergonomic S-shaped handle is easy to steer for maximum control in bath or shower
• Personalised body and face care routine: 4 in 1 body care; epilate, shave, exfoliate and massage with 1 device
• Helps prevent ingrown hairs: Body exfoliation brush removes dead skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of the skin surface
Our Fastest Epilation Ever
Satinelle is designed with ceramic tweezing discs that lift and gather lying hairs, guiding them to the best position to remove them from the skin. With 2200 rotations per minute you get super smooth results, fast.
Catches Hairs 4x Shorter Than Wax
Achieve smoothness that lasts weeks with our extra wide epilator head. It covers more skin with every stroke for faster hair removal without the need to go over the same area again and again.
Don't Miss a Single Hair
The integrated Opti-light reveals even fine hairs for thorough hair removal. Recharge the battery in just 1.5 hours and use for up to 40 minutes.
For any product queries and support relate questions, please call 02079 490240 or visit www.philips.co.uk/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.