Item number PCWVG
Enjoy quick, easy results with the Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator BRE285/00.Enjoy smooth legs for weeks with Philips Satinelle. Gently removes hairs as short as 0.5 mm from the root. Epilation made easy with ergonomic handle and washable head for optimal hygiene
• Long-lasting smoothness: Removes hair 4x shorter than wax
• Quick and easy results: The integrated opti-light reveals even finest of hairs for thorough hair removal
• Personalised epilation: Two speed settings to grab thinner and thicker hair
• 5 attachments; including a shaving head and massage cap for sensitive areas
• Hygienic: The epilator head is fully washable
• Philips Epilators, ideal gifts for women
E¿cient epilation system
Gently removes hair from the root leaving skin smooth and hair free for up to 4 weeks.
2 speed settings
2 speed settings for personalised epilation.
Unique built-in light for greater visibility of ¿ne hair.
The head can be detached and cleaned under running water for better hygiene.
Trimming head and bikini comb
It includes a trimming head and bikini comb to trim and shape your intimate areas for more convenience.
Shaving head and comb
The shaving head and comb provide a close shave and more gentleness in different body areas.
Massage cap eases the epilation sensation.
For any product queries and support relate questions, please call 02079 490240 or visit www.philips.co.uk/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.