- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
Item number P7KLT
Luigi's Mansion 3 on Nintendo Switch is spooky and spectacular!LUIGI’S DREAM VACATION TURNS INTO A GHOSTLY AND GOOEY NIGHTMARE!
Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends.
With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous doors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them. Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone.
Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of doors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
• He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
• Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
• Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
• Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed doors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
• Race the timer with up to 8 players to clear objectives on a series of doors in the ScareScraper
|Product Description||Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.