Delivery & Returns
We are open for orders and delivery is up to 4 working days on small items.
You will be presented with an expected delivery date for each item within your basket at checkout. For existing orders you can check the delivery status within 'My Account' via our website. On large items, our delivery partner DHL will contact you before we arrive to arrange a delivery date and a doorstep or room of choice delivery. Some items, direct from our suppliers, require a little more time and we’ll be in touch to discuss your delivery once its ready.
Our standard Approval Guarantee returns window is 28 days.
For small item returns most Parcel Connect stores, Parcel Motel lockers and Post Office counters remain open, but please check before you travel. You can find more information here: Parcel Connect, Parcel Motel or An Post. For larger items please call us on 01-8112222 to arrange collection, lines are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday. For orders between 1st March and 14th May we increased the returns window to 50 days.
All other Home Approval Guarantee guidelines remain, please see our ‘Help & FAQs’.
For further information please see our COVID-19 FAQs.
Free 4 day delivery
- Do we have a contact number for you?
- To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime contact number
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account
*All large goods
We charge €25 per order for delivery of large goods such as beds, large TVs, washing machines, sofas etc. Delivery of these goods typically can take up to 11 working days to deliver. Some items will come direct from suppliers and may take longer. We will give you an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out. Our delivery partner DHL will contact you up to 48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in 'My Account'.
Services such as installations are not available at this time due to COVID-19.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
- Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store and hand it returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
- Remember, if your parcel is over 20kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on 01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to process at a Parcel Connect store
To make a return using Parcel Motel
- Register at Parcel Motel and select the outlet you wish to use. To find your nearest motel using the location finder, go to Parcel Motel
- When you register there is no need to add a debit or credit card or top up your account as returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE
- When you register, you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID
- Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel outlet
- You will be issued an access code – it will be in the form of a barcode and will be emailed to you
- Take your parcel to the outlet and enter the number from the barcode at the locker. You can also print the barcode and scan it at the outlet or you can scan it from your phone, whatever suits
- The locker will open; place your return in the locker and close
- Your parcel cannot be bigger than 41 x 38 x 64cm, so the large boxes that our dresses and coats are delivered in won't fit. To return these items, please use Parcel Connect
Click and collect
- You can now click and collect your order from over 1,000 locations nationwide.
- For more information click here.
Will Littlewoods Ireland still accept my returns after Brexit?
• Yes, Shop Direct Ireland Limited T/A Littlewoods Ireland is an Irish company incorporated in Ireland. Littlewoods Ireland will continue to accept your returns after Brexit, in line with current Irish and EU legislation.
Will there be a delay with my returns after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your returns after Brexit. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account. Please note it’s important to retain your proof of return or take a photo of your receipt, as this can be used to track your parcel.
Will there be any delays to my orders after Brexit?
We don’t anticipate any delays to your orders post Brexit. The expected delivery date at checkout is the date your order will be delivered by. If there are any delays, we’ll let you know you by email. Please ensure you have an up-to-date email address and mobile number in your My Account.
Will I be asked to pay additional VAT or duty charges on receipt of my delivery?
Nothing will change after Brexit, the price on our website will be the final cost to you. There will be no additional VAT or duty charges requested on delivery by our carriers.
Is Littlewoods Ireland ready for Brexit?
Yes, we are. We’ve been planning for all scenarios in relation to Brexit over the last two years. This means we already have a process in place to ensure minimal impact to your deliveries and returns.