isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is
The Very Account
The Account gives you a choice of payment options if you want to spread the cost of your purchases.
3 payments, 3 months, pay no interest.
Buy Now Pay Later - allows you to shop now and delay payment, and is subject to your credit and
- Take 3 spreads the cost over 3 months. For example, if your item is £90, you'll pay £30 month 1, £30
and £30 month 3. Simple!
- Take 3 is automatically applied to everything you buy from Very, so if you want to Take 3 at any
don’t need to do anything. Excludes purchases on Buy Now Pay Later.
- There's nothing to select at checkout, simply pay the Take 3 amount on your statement.
- To avoid any interest, ensure you make all three Take 3 payments on time. If you don't, you'll incur
Flexible Monthly Payments
- Buy Now Pay Later is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases
to 12 months depending on how much you spend.
- In checkout you can choose how long you would like to delay your payment for.
- The delayed payment period starts from the date of order. Interest is calculated and compounded for
delayed payment period and is added to your account as a lump sum when this ends. Remember, avoid interest by paying the cash price before the end of the
payment period, this can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments.
- The costs for delivery, installation services and any warranty and insurance products cannot be
Buy Now Pay Later.
- Buy Now Pay Later cannot be used in conjunction with Take 3.
- You always have the flexibility to pay a lower amount of your choice.
- This must be at least £5 or 7% of your balance. The minimum payment is detailed on your statement.
- If you pay this way you will be charged interest, and it will take you longer to pay off your
This represents a typical cost of using a Very Account: Representative 39.9% APR variable (annual
rate of 39.9% variable). A personalised credit limit, typically £1,000. You may be offered other