Item number M99PR
The Cosatto Woosh Stroller is a great solution for the busiest families!The Cosatto Woosh Stroller is a great solution for the busiest families!
This compact from-birth stroller comes with all the clever features you'd expect. Perfect for city dwellers, it's lightweight and streamlined, with lockable front swivel wheels and all-round suspension for a bump-free ride. It can also fold down into a compact bundle, ready to store in a cupboard or your car boot!
Equipped with a roomy seat and adjustable calf support, it's bound to keep a smile on little faces. Parents will love the generously proportioned shopping basket too.
It also comes with an original Cosatto raincover, UPF100+ double-length hood and visor to keep all kinds of elements away from your precious passenger!
Woosh even comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee to give you total peace of mind.
• Depth: 74 CM
• Height: 104 CM
• Width: 48 CM
• Chassis: Aluminium
• Closed Depth (in mm): 330
• Compatable With Carry Cot: N
• Compatable With Car Seat: N
• Fold Type: Collapse On Own Footprint
• Parent Facing: N
• Removable Wheels: N
• Wheel Type: 4 Wheel
• Suitable from birth to max weight of 15kg.
• Newborn recline.
• Lightweight aluminium frame.
• Lightweight waterproof Ripstop fabric on seat.
• Lockable swivel front wheels for quick manoeuvres
• Roomy seat for extra comfort.Weight tested to 25 kg
• Front & rear suspension for a smooth ride.
• Concertina one-hand compact fold with one-hand auto lock for quick easy storage.
• Quick-release 5 point safety harness.
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.