Shop Direct Brands:
Shop Direct is made up of the brands Very, Very Exclusive, Littlewoods and Littlewoods Ireland. If relevant, we may target you with an advert for one of our brands other than the website you visited.
Safety of your details
How safe are my transactions?
Littlewoods Ireland takes the security of your details very seriously. Littlewoods Ireland guarantees the safety of your personal details. We use industry standard encryption methods to deter would-be hackers. 'Encryption' turns your information into a special code that only Littlewoods Ireland computers can unscramble.
Buy with confidence, you can trust us
All catalogue prices are correct at the date of printing and are inclusive of VAT. Our intention is that our prices reflect the best value and we'll do everything possible to keep them for the life of the catalogue. However, in the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. changes in VAT, inflationary cost increases or currency fluctuations), they may have to be altered up or down. We will inform you of any change to price before you place your order.
Discounts offered for multiple buys cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer. If you try to use two valid offers together, only the one that gives you the best discount will be applied.
From time to time we issue discounts in the form of promotional codes. Promotional offers cannot be applied to discounted or sale items or used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. See below for full Terms and Conditions*.
*Promotional codes apply to one order only and are subject to status and our approval. Promotional offers cannot be applied to discounted or sale items. Returned goods will not count towards the value of the order. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer. Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to obtain a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit, you will be confirming that:- (i) You are entitled to use the code; (ii) You meet all the conditions that apply to its use; (iii) You agree to the terms set out below. If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or, alternatively, process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefits that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis, e.g.: by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit may be charged to your credit account.
We will repair or replace, subject to stock availability, any item failing to give reasonable wear after purchase due to defective workmanship or materials, within a 12-month period – or longer in some cases (see details with individual products) – providing the item has been reasonably used.
All products are subject to availability. While every care is taken to state the correct sizes and specifications of all items, slight variations may occur within accepted trade tolerances and in exceptional circumstances, if any article is not available, we may send you a carefully selected substitute of equal or greater value. If for this or any other reason, the goods are not acceptable, they may be returned. We've selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from their commercial use. Our consumer contracts are governed by Irish law.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our promise to you
We are here to help and are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. However, we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are not entirely satisfied with the service you have received, call us direct on 01 811 2222. Nothing in the catalogue, on the website or in our terms of trading will affect the legal rights of the consumer under the Sale of Goods Acts.
Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. provide a mail order service whereby our customers can order products either online, by telephone, by post or by fax.
The registered office and head office of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. is Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. Is a registered company in Ireland with company registration number 106058 and its Value Added Tax Number is IE4799561M.
Shop Direct Ireland Limited trading as Littlewoods Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
If you no longer wish to be a customer or want to end your contract with us, please advise us by one of the following methods:
Call us on 01 811 2222, fax us on 01 811 2390 or write to us at Shop Direct Ireland, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
The contract and pre-contract relations between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract.
The terms and conditions of this contract and information we are required to supply to you, regarding this contract will be in English and we will communicate with you in English throughout the duration of this contract.
Data Protection explained
Shop Direct Ireland Limited ("Shop Direct") provides your goods and also arranges your credit account, subject to status. By giving information to Shop Direct, you agree that it will be shared within the Shop Direct Group ("the Group"). A full list of Shop Direct Group companies who may receive your information is available from the Data Protection Unit, Shop Direct Ireland Limited, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Shop Direct may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments.
- To fulfil your order and administer your account.
- To pass information about you to agents, service providers and employees to carry out services. In the course of providing such services, we may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. We will employ appropriate security measures to protect your personal information where this is the case.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter.
- The information held about you but not information held at credit reference agencies, may also be used to analyse your shopping preferences as part of Shop Direct's marketing programmes. This may help them to select and tailor products, services or special discounts and to inform you about any of those that Shop Direct think you will be interested to hear about.
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and parcels.
- Shop Direct may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing. Shop Direct or third party partners may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail, text message or any other reasonable method. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties in this way or you do not want Shop Direct to contact you for their marketing or if you have any queries about data protection, please contact us at Shop Direct Ireland Limited, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
- The Group may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent services levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Shop Direct may also pass your information to other businesses within the Group and to third parties, for debtor tracing and debt recovery purposes.
- Shop Direct will carry out internal checks for fraud prevention purposes and may pass your information to other businesses within the Group and to third parties to assist in preventing fraud.
- For both your protection and ours, when you log in to your account, open a new account or place an order online, Shop Direct Ireland Limited trading as Littlewoods Ireland will collect information from your computer or mobile device setting, such as an IP address, software and plug-in information and screen resolution. This information is used to create a device fingerprint which will enable us to carry out checks, both internally and using third party authentication services (such as RSA’s Risk Based Authentication Service, eFraudNetwork) for fraud prevention purposes. This will assist in;
- preventing you and us from suffering fraudulent transactions
- reducing instances of identity theft that may impact on you
- identifying computers or mobile devices that are hijacked and used illegally to effect unauthorised transactions
How do we protect your information?
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use;
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate;
- Protect your data against unauthorised use.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
- If you apply for credit, Shop Direct may search your record at a credit reference agency or agencies who will supply Shop Direct with credit information.
- Shop Direct will use credit scoring methods to assess your application and to verify your identity. Credit searches and other information which is provided to Shop Direct and/or the credit reference agencies about you and those with whom you are financially linked, may be used by Shop Direct and other companies if credit decisions are made about you or other members of your household. You are linked with another individual by means of a joint credit application or running a joint credit account. Even if your application goes no further, the credit reference agencies will add details of this search and your application to your record. SDFC does not offer a quotation service and by proceeding with an application, a search will be registered at a credit reference agency.
- In assessing you for credit and to manage your account, Shop Direct may also use any information which the Group already holds about you.
- Shop Direct may occasionally search your records with the credit reference agencies so they can manage your account and take further decisions about credit. These searches will not be available to other lenders for credit assessment purposes.
- If Shop Direct enters into a credit agreement with you, they may also add details of your agreement as well as ongoing details of your account and how you manage it to credit reference agency records. If you do not repay on time or in full, they may tell the credit reference agencies who will record details of the debt. All this information will be seen by other organisations carrying out later searches and Shop Direct may also share it directly within the Group. The information may be used to assess you for credit or to verify your identity.
- Shop Direct may use automated decision making systems when assessing you for credit and for fraud prevention.
In order to complete your application for a credit account we need to ask you to send us some proof of ID and proof of address. We are regulated by the central bank and as such need to get proof of ID and address from all customers when they apply for a credit account. These regulations are in place as part of the legislation to prevent money laundering. We have secure systems in place to store all your data securely and we will only use it for the administration of your credit account.
What you need to send us
Alternatively if you can’t get a copy of your photo ID signed you can supply:
Credit Protection Plan
If you have an insurance policy set up by Shop Direct, your information may be used as detailed above and may also be passed on to insurers (for insurance applications only) and relevant regulators.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information we collect on the site to make shopping at Littlewoods Ireland possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. Littlewoods Ireland welcome your questions and comments about any topic, including Data Protection and your privacy, by email.
From time to time we may contact you with details on special promotional offers or products that we think you would be interested in, via Email, Telephone, SMS, Post or from specially selected Third Parties, If you do not want to receive these communications you can opt out in the following ways:
Existing customers who have registered their account online - log into My Account, go to “My Details” / “Contact Preference” and tick each method of contact you wish to opt out of.
• If you don't have an account or your account isn’t registered online - you call us on 01 811 2222
- or write to the Data Protection Unit, Shop Direct Ireland Limited, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Please state which contact method you wish to be removed from (existing customers should provide their Account Number). Please clearly state whether you wish to be removed from Littlewoods Ireland communications, communications from Third Parties, or both.
Requests not received in the specific format indicated, are in danger of being misdirected. We reserve the right for our customer advisors to contact you regarding your account where necessary.
Registered company details
Shop Direct Ireland Limited, trading as Littlewoods Ireland, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered Office: Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Registered in Ireland No. 106058
Terms & Conditions for this website
These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also incorporate the following sections, which we advise that you read:
- Ordering Goods
Before proceeding with an order, you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
1.1 This site is owned and operated by Shop Direct Ireland Limited (trading as Littlewoods Ireland). Our registered office is Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Registered in Ireland No 106058. VAT registration number 1E4799561M.
1.2 All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Ordering Goods
2.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website, you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmation email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You will then receive a second email from us acknowledging your order and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
You appoint us Littlewoods Ireland in respect of each order you place with us on an irrevocable basis as your agent for the purposes of us giving instructions on your behalf in relation to section 84 of the Postal and Telecommunications Services Act 1983 and thereby permit postal packets addressed to you to be opened, delayed, detained and/or for the due delivery of the postal packet to you to be interfered with or prevented.
2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
- you are entitled to use the code;
- you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
- you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2.4 Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information
2.5 Please note, you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for the full outstanding balance.
3. Processing your orders and payment
3.1 If you are paying for your order through your Littlewoods Ireland Flexible Account, the relevant payment will be shown on your next statement.
3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3.3 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT.
4.1 Delivery can only be made in the Republic of Ireland. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
4.2 All items are subject to stock availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given on request where you have already paid for the goods.
4.3 When we deliver your items to you, you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
4.4Please note goods can be returned under our voluntary 28 day Approval Guarantee and by using the statutory 14 day cancellation right, where applicable. For full details of our Returns Policy click here
4.5 If an item is faulty please contact our helpline 01 811 2222 and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.
4.6 We reserve the right to stop a delivery at any time, including after despatch, if we suspect that the transaction might be fraudulent.
6.1 We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under licence from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
6.2 Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by Irish, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
6.3 We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
6.4 Your licence to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
6.5 You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage.
6.6 You are permitted to link to our homepage, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyright of their respective holders. No permission is given by Shop Direct Ireland Ltd or their affiliates for the use of such brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright by any other person and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
Terms & Conditions for a Credit Account
CREDIT AGREEMENT AND MONEYLENDING AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1995
Warning: This is a high cost loan. We, Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. of Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, trading as Littlewoods Ireland agree to provide you, the customer, (named below) a running credit account for purchase of any goods or services offered in any of our catalogues, leaflets, websites or advertisements.
Our Flexible Account is suitable for our customers who want to spread the cost of their purchases instead of paying in full when they buy them.
TERMS OF PAYMENT: HOW YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS
Repayments - You will be sent a statement every 28 days giving details of all transactions on your account during the period since your last statement or, if there has been no previous statement, since the opening of your account. The first payment will become due 23 days after the date of your first statement and all subsequent payments will become due 23 days after the date of the statement on which they appear. The due date will be shown on each statement. You will be required to make at least the minimum payment by the due date shown on your statement. The minimum payment on current balances over €100 will be 10% of that current balance. The minimum payment on current balances of €100 or less will be €10 or the full current balance, if it is less than €10. If you have requested insurance, the amount of the monthly premium due to the insurer will be in addition to your minimum payment. You may pay more than the minimum payment if you wish to do so.
The annual percentage rate (APR) for this agreement is variable and is currently 39.9%. The borrowing rate is also 39.9% variable. We may vary the interest rate at our discretion at any time, and will notify you of the variation, but will not increase it above a maximum of 43.7% APR. The current annual flat rate of interest is 34.01191%. Interest is calculated on the daily current balance and applied to the account every 28 days at the simple daily variable rate of 0.09318%.
As a representative example, if you are given a credit limit of €350, you then use your new Flexible Account to buy a single item for €200 and make the minimum payment each month of 10% (or €10 if greater), the total amount payable will be €251.06, spread over 21 payments.
Promotional Interest Rates : We may, from time to time, offer reduced interest rates (Promotional Interest Rates) on selected purchases or types of purchase ("Promotional Transactions"). We will advertise the Promotional Interest Rate, the period for which it applies ("Promotional Period") and any other additional terms which apply to the Promotional Transaction in such a manner as we consider appropriate. We will charge interest at the Promotional Interest Rate on the outstanding balance in respect of Promotional Transactions for the Promotional Period and, after the end of the Promotional Period, we will charge interest at the standard rate. The availability of Promotional Interest Rates is conditional on you keeping to this agreement and, if you do not keep to its terms, we may withdraw any Promotional Interest Rates and charge interest at the standard rate on the full outstanding balance.
The initial credit limit on your account will be € . If you ask us to provide additional credit for purchases in excess of your current credit limit we will consider your request and if we approve it we may increase your credit limit. We will then notify you of your new credit limit. We may decrease your credit limit from time to time in our discretion to reflect factors such as changes in your personal status, shopping requirements or other characteristics. If we do so we will notify you.
You may charge as many purchases as you like to your account up to your current credit limit. You must not exceed your credit limit. This agreement is open-end and will continue until it is terminated by either us or you in accordance with clauses 11 or 12.
In addition to our rights to vary the credit limit and interest rates described above, we reserve the right to vary this agreement at any time to reflect changes in relevant laws, changes in our systems capabilities, changes in market conditions affecting our business and new developments in the market place. Where the change is material or is to a fundamental term of this agreement we will give you 28 days prior written notice of the change. You will have the opportunity to terminate this agreement under clause 12 if you are unhappy with the variation.
Cooling Off Period
You have a right to withdraw from this agreement. Details of how to exercise this right and of what will happen if you do are contained in clause 14.
Terms of the agreement
1. Buy Now Pay Later Transactions.
Selected purchases may be available on one of the following Buy Now Pay Later offers ("BNPL Transactions"), as published from time to time.
No Interest during BNPL period.
Once the BNPL Transaction is charged to your account at the end of the BNPL period, it will be shown as part of the current balance and will become liable for interest and payment but no interest will accrue on the BNPL Transaction until it is charged to your account. Amounts owing under a BNPL Transaction, but not yet charged to your account, will be deducted from your credit limit when we calculate the amount you have left to spend. The amount of credit available to you, in relation to your account, will be reduced accordingly.
Interest Accruing during BNPL period.
The BNPL Transaction will accrue interest from the purchase date but this interest will not show on the account until the expiry of the BNPL period. Once the BNPL Transaction is charged to your account at the end of the BNPL period, the balance, including accrued interest, will be shown as part of the current balance and will become liable for payment. Amounts owing under a BNPL Transaction, but not yet charged to your account, will be deducted from your credit limit when we calculate the amount you have left to spend. The amount of credit available to you, in relation to your account, will be reduced accordingly. If you pay the cash price of your BNPL Transaction before the expiry of the BNPL period, you will not be required to pay any interest on this transaction.
2. Acceleration of payment
You must pay at least the minimum payment due in full by the due date shown on your statement. If you fail to do so you will be in default and we may demand immediate payment of the arrears. If you do not pay off the arrears in full by the date mentioned on the notice, then we reserve the right to demand from you payment of the full outstanding balance, less any rebate to which you may be entitled under applicable legislation. Such payment must be made on the date specified in the demand. The outstanding balance for all purposes of this agreement will include all sums then due on the account, together with all payments due to be charged to your account at any time in the future under Buy Now Pay Later Transactions.
Missing payments may mean your account is passed to a debt collection agency and may result in legal action being taken. We may also give details to credit reference agencies, you may find it harder to obtain credit in future.
3. Change of name or address
Should you change either your name or address or your email address, you must notify us in writing within 14 days.
4. Our expenses
You must pay to us any reasonable costs and charges for any of the following:
- Locating you if you have changed your address without notifying us;
- Providing to you any administration services you may request unless we cannot legally charge for those services;
- Taking any action to remedy any breach of this agreement by you other than a default in payments.
We may also charge you any legal costs we incur as a result of any default in payment by you.
We will give you at least 10 days notice of any change to the level of any of the charges listed above and at least 28 days notice if we introduce any new charges in addition to or replacement of any of the charges listed above under our right to vary this agreement.
5. Relaxing the terms of this agreement
If we allow you more time to make a payment or waive any of our other rights, this will not affect our legal rights under this agreement.
6. Disclosure of information
By entering into this agreement you authorise us to disclose any related information to any credit reference agency or to any person in or associated with our group for the purpose of marketing goods and services in accordance with our Data Protection Policy as set out in our Catalogue and on our website.
7. Data Protection and Marketing
Our Data Protection Policy is available on our website and in our catalogues. We will always comply with data protection laws when contacting you for marketing purposes. If at any time after you have entered into this agreement you no longer wish us to contact you for marketing purposes you may write to us at the address given in clause 14 or telephone us on 01 811 2222.
8. Address for notices
Any letter, notice or statements given to you in person or left at, or sent to your address, as stated overleaf, or your last known address will be deemed validly served.
9. Transfer of the agreement
We may transfer our rights and/or responsibilities under this agreement to another person or company and by entering into this agreement you provide your consent to such a transfer. In the event that we do so you have the right to plead any defence against that person or company that you would plead against us, including set-off. If we transfer our rights and/or responsibilities and we cease to service this agreement you will be notified of the transfer as soon as practicable after the transfer and in any event within 35 days of it taking place.
We may debit your account on each occasion upon which you provide us with authority to do so, by using our order form, calling our phone line or ordering via our websites or the internet.
11. Account Closure
We reserve the right to suspend your right to further credit under the account and to close the account and require immediate payment of the whole balance if you fail to make any payments due under this agreement as they fall due or if you are in breach of this agreement. We may also terminate your right to further credit for any other reasonable grounds. We will give notice of such termination as required by law. Interest will continue to be charged until full payment has been made and we reserve the right to charge interest both before as well as after any judgement against you.
This is an open-end credit agreement with no fixed duration. You may terminate this agreement by giving at least 10 days written notice to us. In addition to our right to close your account under Clause 11, we may terminate this agreement on not less than two month's notice to you. If you terminate the agreement, you must immediately pay the full outstanding balance to us, subject to any rebate to which you may be entitled under applicable legislation. If we terminate the agreement you will not be able to obtain further credit under this agreement and must repay the full outstanding balance to us on demand.
13. Problems with Repayments and Complaints.
If at any time you have problems keeping up with your repayments or are worried you might have a problem keeping up with your repayments then
(1) Contact our Collections Team on 01 811 2222; they will help you work out a payment plan to suit your situation.
(2) Additionally, the Money Advice & Budgeting Services (MABS) is a national free, confidential and independent service offering credit counselling services. Their number is 0761 072000.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of this agreement then write to: Shop Direct Ireland Limited, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can contact the Financial Services Ombudsman. You can contact us for details of how to do this.
14. Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement under the European Communities (Consumer Credit Agreements) Regulations 2010. This right to withdraw ends on the expiry of fourteen days beginning with the later of the day on which: (i) this agreement is made or (ii) a copy of the agreement and of the pre-contract information has been received by you. You can withdraw by sending or taking a WRITTEN notice of cancellation to Shop Direct Ireland Limited, Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. If you do not withdraw you will be bound by this agreement. If you withdraw after you have been provided with credit under this agreement you must repay the credit to us in full together with all accrued interest as soon as soon as practicable after withdrawal and in any event within 30 days of you giving us notice of withdrawal. As a representative example, if you have borrowed €200 the interest per day at the APR of 39.9% will be €0.18636, calculated at a daily rate of 0.09318% (variable).
15. Choice of Law
This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland, which we also take as applying prior to the making of this agreement.
All communications in relation to this agreement will be in the English language.
If any term of this agreement is unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other term of this agreement.
18. Appropriation of Payments
The following allocation rules will apply, depending on the amount you pay and what offers you have taken up on your account. Payments will be allocated in the following order:-
1. Any Payment Protection insurance premiums and then other insurance premiums (including, first, any arrears).
If you have paid less than the minimum payment, we will then:-
3. Repay items on the standard interest rate, oldest item first, or
If you have paid exactly the minimum payment, we will then:-
3. Repay items on promotional interest rates and the standard interest rate pro rata, or
If you have paid more than the minimum payment, we will then
3. Repay the part of the total minimum due for items on promotional interest rates and standard interest rate pro rata. If you have more than one item, we will apply payment to the highest interest rate first and, if there is more than one item on the same interest rate, we will apply to the oldest item first.
If you make a payment that is more than the full balance of all items (including new purchases) which have been charged to the account and also have Buy Now Pay Later items which have not yet been charged to the account, we will apply the excess towards Buy Now Pay Later items, starting with the item which will next become due.
References in this agreement to 'you' and 'your' are to the Customer named above and will include anyone to whom your rights or obligations pass under law. References to 'us' and 'we' are to Shop Direct Ireland Limited, and include any other party to whom our rights and/or liabilities under this agreement may be transferred.
20. Disclosure Notice
Shop Direct Ireland Limited trading as Littlewoods Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The address of the Central Bank of Ireland is PO Box 559, Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
It is possible that other taxes or costs may exist that are neither paid nor imposed by us.
Littlewoods Ireland is a registered business name of Shop Direct Ireland Limited. Registered Office: Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Registered Number 106058. Vat Registration Number IE4799561M.
Shop Direct Ireland Limited, trading as Littlewoods Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.