Zagg Watch / Band Invisible Screen Shield HD - 38mm
Exceptionally clear, unbelievably thin, and virtually indestructible, the Invisible Shield High Definition offers advanced clarity and a glass-like surface to accentuate the sharp images and vibrant colours in the most advanced gadget displays. The Invisible Shield High Definition is created from a film exclusive to ZAGG, and with thousands of original designs, the Invisible Shield is the perfect choice for protecting any device
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: If your HD® ever gets worn or damaged, ZAGG will replace it for as long as you own your device.
· Military Grade™ Protection: Powerful components, designed to protect military helicopter blades, deliver unmatched protection.
· Advanced Clarity: Ultimate HD® clarity provides protection that looks as good as it feels.
· Full Screen Coverage: Designed to curve around every part of your screen, the HD® delivers premium edge-to-edge protection.
· Designed specifically for the 38mm Apple Watch.
Advanced clarity Ultimate HD clarity provides protection that looks as good as it feels.
Engineered to protect Powerful components, designed to protect military helicopter blades, deliver unmatched protection.
Self-healing with Nano-Memory technology Scientifically formulated with smart molecules to heal from scratches and dings over and over.
ZAGG InvisibleShield High Definition Standard Screen - screen protector
Shockproof, scratch resistant
Limited lifetime warranty
Apple Watch (42 mm)
More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.