- Product Description
- Product Features
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
MPN: GTX 970 4GD5T OC EAN: 4719072391225
MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX970 4Gb GDDR5 Graphics CardThe GeForce® GTX™ 970 is a high-performance graphics card designed for serious gaming. Powered by new NVIDIA® Maxwell™ architecture, it features advanced technologies and class-leading graphics for incredible gaming experiences.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
- MSI ARMOR 2X Overclocked Edition
- 4Gb GDDR5 Memory
- 3 Year Warranty
ARMOR 2X Thermal Design
• Delivers more airflow than traditional single fan thermal design.
• Huge heat sink provides better heat dissipation.
Propeller Blade Technology
• Produce 20% more airflow than traditional fan design.
• Produces less noise than traditional fan designs.
Airflow Control technology
• Deflects more airflow to the heat pipes and improves airflow efficiency.
• Increases the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
Military Class 4 Components
• Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
• Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- Interface (Bus Standard): PCI-Express x16 3.0
- Core Clock Speed (MHz): 1102 Core (Boost Clock: 1241)
- Memory Size (MB): 4096
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256 bits
- Memory Clock Speed (MHz): 7010
- HDMI Connectors: 1 (Version 1.4a/2.0), Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @24Hz (1.4a), 3840x2160 @60Hz (2.0)
- DisplayPort: 1 (Version 1.2), Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz
- Maximum Displays: 4
- HDCP Support: YES
- Multi-GPU Technology: SLI, Up to 3-Way
- Card Dimension (mm): 275 x 125 x 36
- Power consumption (Watts): 145
- Recommended PSU (Watt): 500
- Power Connectors (PCI-e): 2x 6-pin
- Accessories: 1x DVI to D-Sub Dongle
- Armor 2X thermal design
It delivers more airflow than traditional single fan thermal design. Huge heat sink provides better heat dissipation.
- Propeller Blade technology
It produces more airflow and less noise than traditional fan design.
- Airflow Control technology
It deflects more airflow to heat pipes and improves airflow efficiency. It also increases the heat sink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
|Product Description||MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC graphics card - GF GTX 970 - 4 GB|
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970|
|Memory||4 GB - GDDR5|
|Core Clock||1102 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1241 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||7.01 GHz|
|Max Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Max Resolution Details||DVI: 2560 x 1600 / DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160 / HDMI: 4096 x 2160|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||DVI-D (dual link)|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 12|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.6 cm x 27.5 cm x 12.5 cm|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.