- Product Description
- Product Features
- Technical Specification
- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
MPN: GTX 960 4GD5T OC
MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX960 4Gb GDDR5 Graphics CardExperience next-generation gaming with GeForce® GTX™ 960—the perfect upgrade to the advanced performance, power efficiency, and realistic gameplay only NVIDIA Maxwell™ technology can offer.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- MSI ARMOR 2X Overclocked Edition
- 4Gb GDDR5 Memory
- 3 year warranty
ARMOR 2X Thermal Design
• Delivers more airflow than traditional single fan thermal design.
• Huge heat sink provides better heat dissipation.
Propeller Blade Technology
• Produce 20% more airflow than traditional fan design.
• Produces less noise than traditional fan designs.
Airflow Control technology
• Deflects more airflow to the heat pipes and improves airflow efficiency.
• Increases the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
Military Class 4 Components
• Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
• Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Interface (Bus Standard): PCI-Express x16 3.0
- Core Clock Speed (MHz): 1178 Core (Boost Clock: 1241)
- Memory Size (MB): 4096
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128 bits
- Memory Clock Speed (MHz): 7010
- DVI Connectors: 1 (Dual-link DVI-I), Max Resolution: 2560x1600 @60Hz
- HDMI Connectors: 1 (Version 1.4a/2.0), Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @24Hz (1.4a), 3840x2160 @60Hz (2.0)
- DisplayPort: 3 (Version 1.2), Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz
- Multi-GPU Technology: SLI, Up to 2-Way
- Card Dimension (mm): 273 x 130 x 37
- Power consumption (Watts): 120
- Recommended PSU (Watt): 400
- Power Connectors (PCI-e): 1x 8-pin
- Accessories: 1x 6-pin to 8-pin Power Cable, 1x DVI to D-Sub Dongle
- Armor 2X Thermal Design
Delivers more airflow than traditional single fan thermal design, while the huge heat sink provides better heat dissipation.
- Propeller Blade Technology
Produces more airflow and less noise than traditional fan design.
- Airflow Control technology
Deflects more airflow to heatpipes and improves airflow efficiency and increases the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
|Product Description||MSI GTX 960 4GD5T OC graphics card - GF GTX 960 - 4 GB|
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960|
|Memory||4 GB GDDR5|
|Core Clock||1178 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1241 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||7.01 GHz|
|Max Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Max Resolution Details||DVI: 2560 x 1600 / DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160 / HDMI: 4096 x 2160|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||DVI-I (dual link)|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 12|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.7 cm x 27.3 cm x 13 cm|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.