- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
MPN: S12-0401170-EB5 EAN: 4719072338107Features:
- On-the-fly DPI adjustments – 5 levels.
• Right-handed ergonomic design provides a firm and comfortable grip that maximises wrist comfort during hours of gaming.
• Avago 9800IC laser sensor with 8,200 DPI, 12,000 FPS, 30g acceleration and 150ips tracking speed.
• Advanced non-slip coating helps you have the best control over your mouse during the most intense gaming moment.
• Change the weight with eight 2.4 gram weights to suit the game. Giving you the perfect weight for a perfect feel.
• 9 programmable buttons including 4 side buttons on the left side and 2 DPI setting buttons below the wheel.
• DS200 GAMING Mouse software gives you total control over your mouse.
• Gold plated connector for low latency gaming and a braided cable for extreme durability.
• Fully adjustable RGB Backlighting. Adjust your backlight colour from 16 million RGB colours and choose to have it in breathing mode or static.
• Macro manager helps you record your must-needed Macros.
• DPI: 8,200
• Sensor: AVAGO 9800IC (Laser)
• Frame Rate: 12,800 FPS
• Acceleration: 30g
• Polling Rate: 125 / 250 / 500 / 1000Hz
• Button Durability: 10 million clicks
• Programmable Buttons: 9
• RGB Backlighting
• Interface: USB 2.0 Wired
• Cable Length: 180 cm
• Dimensions: 121 x 81 x 41 mm (LxWxH)
• Weight: 135.8g (without weight system) / Weight System 2.4g x8
|Product Description||MSI INTERCEPTOR DS200 GAMING - mouse - USB - black, red|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired - USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
|Movement Resolution||16400 dpi|
|Performance||30 G maximum acceleration, adjustable polling rate: 125/250/500/1000 hz, realtime sensitivity switching 1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 dpi, 12800 fps|
|Features||Profile switch, scrolling wheel, macro function, braided cable, 9 programmable buttons, non-slip coating, weight managment system, gold plated connector|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.