- Product Description
- Product Features
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
MPN: H170 GAMING M3 EAN: 4719072416348
MSI Intel® H170 Gaming M3 MotherboardSupports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
• Supports DDR4-2133 Memory. Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
• DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
• Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + Turbo U.2 ready + SATA 6Gb/s
• GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer™: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
• Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
• Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
• GAMING Hotkey: Launch your favorite games with a single button
• OBS Streaming software: Share your gaming achievements with the world!
• SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
• Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
• MULTI-GPU with VGA Armor: VGA Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire™
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
• GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
- Unmatched memory performance and stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
- True gaming LAN with killer
Designed with gaming DNA, Killer LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports. The Killer E2400 Intelligent Networking Platform, featuring Advanced Stream Detect 2.0, is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Killer LAN automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
- Studio grade sound with Audio Boost 3
With Audio Boost 3, powered by Nahimic Sound Technology, we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 8-channel HD Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
- Gaming hotkey
Gaming Hotkey enables more functionality using your own keyboard. Simply assign functions or macros to any key and launch your favorite games, load overclocking profiles or do real-time overclocking with the push of a single button. The possibilities are endless!
- OC essentials
Meet the overclockers' swiss army knife; OC essentials is a set of tools that are essential to get the best performance out of your motherboard. These features increase stability, assist in trouble shooting, allow you to keep your complete system in check and allow for simple management. This way you can keep your mind on overclocking.
- Enhanced CPU overvoltage protection
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
- Humidity protection
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
- High temperature protection
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
- Circuit protection
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for our GAMING motherboards.
|Product Description||MSI H170 GAMING M3 - motherboard - ATX - LGA1151 Socket - H170|
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel H170 Express|
|Processor Socket||1 x LGA1151 Socket|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7|
|Max RAM Size||64 GB|
|RAM Supported||4 DIMM slots - DDR4 , ECC , unbuffered|
|Storage Ports||6 x SATA-600, 1 x SATA Express port, 1 x M.2|
|USB / FireWire Ports||4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 + 4 x USB 2.0 + ( 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 + 2 x USB 2.0 via headers )|
|Audio||HD Audio (8-channel)|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.