Horizon Fitness Oxford 4 Rower
- In Stock
The Horizon Oxford 4 Rower is ideal for all types and levels of user, the Oxford 4 Air Rower is one of the most effective full-body workout products. The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience. Offering Comfort, control and convenience in your own home!
- The Oxford 4 Rower offers: Comfort - Ergonomic, durable seat ensures a comfortable workout for all users.
- Control - The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience.
- Convenience - Vertical fold-up design offers a space saving solution.
- The LCD console displays workout feedback, and is complimented by a wireless heart rate sensor. Feedback: Count, Time, Pulse, Distance, Calories, Strokes/min.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Polar Chip Receiver.
- User Weight Limit: 159 kg/350 lb.
- Resistance: Air.
- Seat: Comfort seat on aluminium guide rail.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Cord: Nylon/Cotton mix pull cord.
- Foot Plates: Large pedals for maximum support.
- Handle Bar: Easy grip wooden handle.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame.
- In-use dimensions: L 250, W 50, H 66 cm.
- Folded dimensions: L 110, W 50, H 163 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg/77 lb.