The Horizon Oxford 4 Rower is ideal for all types and levels of user, the Oxford 4 Air Rower is one of the most effective full-body workout products. The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience. Offering Comfort, control and convenience in your own home!
- The Oxford 4 Rower offers: Comfort - Ergonomic, durable seat ensures a comfortable workout for all users.
- Control - The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience.
- Convenience - Vertical fold-up design offers a space saving solution.
- The LCD console displays workout feedback, and is complimented by a wireless heart rate sensor. Feedback: Count, Time, Pulse, Distance, Calories, Strokes/min.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Polar Chip Receiver.
- User Weight Limit: 159 kg/350 lb.
- Resistance: Air.
- Seat: Comfort seat on aluminium guide rail.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Cord: Nylon/Cotton mix pull cord.
- Foot Plates: Large pedals for maximum support.
- Handle Bar: Easy grip wooden handle.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame.
- In-use dimensions: L 250, W 50, H 66 cm.
- Folded dimensions: L 110, W 50, H 163 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg/77 lb.
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is