If you make a return through the Post Office, they will charge you
the postage cost to our depot in Portarlington, Co. Laois.
To return your item for FREE just follow these simple steps:
1. Take the advice note from your parcel.
2. Pack up your return as you normally would in the packaging
you received it in.
3. Detach the returns label from your advice note.
4. Attach the returns label to the outside of your package and remember to cover the original delivery labels on the outside of your package.
You'll be pleased to hear that we're extending our 28 day approval guarantee to make sure you can return any unused products you bought after Tuesday 11th October 2016 in January (just in case you need to send any presents back!)
The goods must be complete, unused, in their original packaging and returned back to us by Friday 13th January 2017 - unfortunately we can't include our Christmas Trees and Decorations in this offer, and the normal approval guarantee exclusions and restrictions still apply.
To make a return using Parcel Connect
Take your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect participating convenience store and hand it in.
- To find a participating store near you go to Parcel Connect
Remember, if your parcel is over 15kg in weight or 1.5 metres in length, please phone us on
01 811 2222 and we will arrange to collect the item from you for FREE, as it will be too big to
process at a Parcel Connect store.
For more information on Parcel Connect, please visit the Parcel Connect website www.parcelconnect.ie/littlewoods
To make a return using Parcel Motel
Register at Parcel Motel and select the outlet you wish to use. To find your nearest motel
using the location finder, go to Parcel Motel.
When you register there is no need to add a debit or credit card or top up your account as
returns to Littlewoods Ireland are FREE.
- When you register, you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID.
- Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel outlet.
- You will be issued an access code - it will be in the form of a barcode and will be emailed to you.
Take your parcel to the outlet and enter the number from the barcode at the locker. You can also print the barcode
and scan it at the outlet or you can scan it from your phone, whatever suits.
- The locker will open; place your return in the locker and close.
Your parcel cannot be bigger than 41 x 38 x 64cm, so the large boxes that our dresses and coats are delivered in
won't fit. To return these items, please use Parcel Connect.
For more information on Parcel Motel, please visit the Parcel Motel website www.parcelmotel.com/return/littlewoods-ireland
FREE 4 DAY DELIVERY
We deliver for FREE in 4 days!*
- Do we have a contact number for you?
To facilitate our faster delivery, our courier may need to contact you by phone, so please ensure that you provide your current daytime
- To check the number that we currently have for you, simply log on to your My Account page and sign in to your account.
*4 day delivery applies to standard items and refers to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) subject to stock availability. Larger items will continue to be
delivered by our special carriers, which will take a little longer. As always, you will be advised at the time of ordering of the expected delivery for this particular order.
See our Returns policy here: http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/online-help-system.page