DC50 Animal weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright.The technology inside has not simply been "shrunk", but concentrated - every angle and dimension re-engineered. Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give DC50 Animal Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types.
Like all Dyson vacuums, DC50 Animal has no bag, so there's no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2-tier Radial™ cyclones, DC50 Animal has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces.
- Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology - engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors
- 2-tier Radial™ cyclones - two tiers of cyclones capture more microscopic dust
- The latest Ball™ technology - turns on the spot
- Light and durable - weighs just 5.4kg
- Instant release wand - for cleaning awkward areas
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- Tangle-free turbine tool - the only turbine tool that doesn't tangle
- On-board combination and stair tool
- No extra costs - no replacement bags or filters to buy
- Energy: B-rated
- Carpet: A-rated
- Hard floor: A-rated
- Emissions: A-rated
- Noise: 90dB
Kids love learning through role play and the this toy Dyson Vacuum Cleaner is a great way for youngsters to get swept up in their imaginations.
Perfect for copying the things they see their parents do around the house, the toy Dyson ball vacuum cleaner will provide your child with hours of entertainment.
A direct replica of the latest 'Ball' Dyson model with suction and a twist and turn action just like the real thing.
The simulated cyclone action features moving colourful balls in a clear cylinder, plus there are realistic sounds and a removable dustbin at the back to empty the debris.
- Requires 4 x C batteries (not included)
- Age from 3 years
- Dyson Toy Ball Vacuum Cleaner
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years.