- Product Description
- Product Features
- Technical Specification
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
Corsair Gaming M65 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse 8200DPI - BlackIgniting in the palm of your hand with three-zone 16.8M colour backlighting and a customizable software suite, the Corsair Gaming M65 Gaming Mouse is built to meet the uncompromising needs of first-person shooter competitors and other hardcore gamers. Charging the battlefield with a rubber-moulded metal high-mass scroll wheel, dedicated sniper button, 8 programmable buttons, adjustable weight-tuning zones, and an 8,200 DPI laser sensor, the M65 RGB balances precise control and intelligent tracking with natural comfort and style. Its solid aluminium structure, fine-braided USB cable, and top-rated Omron switches ensure reliable, peerless performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
• Aluminium unibody design - Aluminium frame for low weight, high rigidity, and optimal mass distribution.
• Three-zone 16.8M color backlighting – Enjoy virtually infinite customization with the comprehensive Corsair Utility Engine software suite.
• 8,200 DPI laser sensor – Quick, responsive, intelligent, pixel-precise control.
• 8 programmable buttons – Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
• High-mass scroll wheel – Metal interior, rubberized exterior for tremendous tactile precision. • Optimized sniper button positioning – For accuracy in first-person shooters.
• High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks – Engineered to endure over extended play.
• Advanced centre of gravity weight tuning zones – Added stability that balances your natural movements.
- Easy configuration and onboard profile storage
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) makes it easy to set up button mapping and other parameters for each of your favorite games. And, you can save a gaming profile directly to your M65 RGB and take it with you.
- High-mass scroll wheel
The solid metal, rubberized scroll wheel doesn't just feel great - it gives you the precision you need when selecting weapons. Precise tactile feedback and accuracy help make sure that you select the right weapon every time.
- Dedicated programmable sniper button
Quickly switch sensor resolution when you need extreme accuracy in FPS games. It's not just for when you've selected a long-range weapon - it's an indispensible feature any time you need to quickly switch to ultra-precise control.
- Aluminum unibody design
A unibody aluminum frame is the secret behind its low weight, high rigidity, and optimal mass distribution.
- Adjustable weight system
Three adjustable tuning zones allow you to customize the weight of your M65 RGB to give it just the exact feel you want.
- PTFE glide pads
The M65 RGB is designed with low-friction contact points for swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
|Product Description||Corsair Gaming M65 RGB Gaming - mouse - USB - black|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired - USB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.2 cm x 11.8 cm x 3.9 cm|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
|Movement Resolution||8200 dpi|
|Performance||Realtime sensitivity switching 50 - 8200 dpi, 125/250/500/1000 reports per second, 1/2/4/8 ms response time|
|Features||Programmable buttons, adjustable weight, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet, built-in flash memory, sniper button, braided cable, rubberised scroll wheel, aluminium body, OMRON switches, 16.8 million multi-colour illumination, Corsair Utility Engine (CUE), 3-zone illumination|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years warranty|
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.